Friday 26 August 2011

BB Cosmetics

Just a quick post guys! Sorry for the small break, I've had a bit of a shock to the system and I'm ill with both a chest infection and cold. I couldn't resist passing on this bit of news though.

I'm sure you've all heard of BB Creams as they're really popular at the moment. I really want to try one so I may do once my current foundation runs out. If you're unfamiliar with BB Creams, I highly recommend checking out this article.



Anyway, BB Cosmetics, a UK based company which sells genuine BB Creams, is looking for bloggers to test their products! My blog isn't all that popular, but for you folk with popular blogs I'd recommend e-mailing them. Their twitter advises e-mailing info@bbcosmetics.co.uk if you're interested.

Talk to you guys shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment