Saturday 1 October 2011

Hello October!

Wow, I can't believe October is here! This year is really passing by quick, isn't it? Let's haven an update of the last few days of September from yours truly.

I went to a party last week! My Aunt Sarah is moving all the way to Australia so it was her leaving party. I was going to play it safe and wear a little black dress but I couldn't find it. Instead, I wore a pink one!



I look really weird here. And now for the one with less filters on it...



I look weird in this one too. I have a really weird face, don't I? Oh well (I guess!)

Dress: Lipsy
Ring #1: I dunno. I 'borrowed' it from my sister.
Ring #2: Primark
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Bag: Irregular Choice

What happened was the outfit I was going to wear just... disappeared when I went to get ready. The shoes, bag, jewellery, dress... everything. I think I must have elves in my wardrobe that are stealing my clothes! This was pulled together in... ten minutes? Basicaly I grabbed the first things I could find.

I'm supposed to be at a fancy dress party tonight but it's too hot to go! I overheat really easily so I'd rather not collapse. That reminds me, I was at a meeting a few days ago. It was taking place right next to the Angel of the North!



It was so hot that day I was glad to be out of the office.

That's all for now. Exciting, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment