Saturday 8 October 2011

Oh H&M...

I'm a little surprised that I'm actually going to be writing this post, as I gave H&M such a lovely blog post a few days ago!

Anyway~
I went to town today. I had a couple of errands to run and it was raining so I didn't want to be too over the top. What I styled myself like was super boring because of it and was much less effort than normal!



Top: New Look
Skirt: H&M
Tights: No idea
Boots: I can't remember at the moment
Bracelet: Clares Accessories

Sorry for the really dark picture; it was gloomy and rainy outside! I did pretty basic make-up too because of the rain. My hair wasn't styled too well either because I was going to get my hair cut so I didn't want to make it OTT.


Don't I look happy and cheerful and colourful? I'm not sure why my lipstick wasn't showing up.

Anyway, I went into Town and did my errands (and got well and truly soaked in the process) so I popped into H&M. I bought a white jersey since my current one shrank so I'm pleased I found a new one. I also bought a cream hat and mittens set. They're really cute!



But...
When I was walking in stores and out I kept setting the alarms off. It was pretty embarrassing and I didn't know why! When I got home I pulled out everything I bought and had a look to discover this:



They'd forgotten to take the security tag off! Here's proof I bought it incase people are gonna start accusing me of stealing~


As you can see, the price of the hat and mittens match up to the receipt.

I'm gonna have to trek all the way back into Town to get them to take it off as it's an ink tag. I'm not happy at all! Bus fare isn't cheap at the moment either so I'm really annoyed at them. Maybe I'll ask to speak to the manager and kick up a fuss haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment