Saturday 5 November 2011

Yellow Diamonds in the Light

Hello everyone!

As promised, I've taken the photos from my camera from when I went to Edinburgh. I only had outfit photos on there sadly, and of only one outfit! I completely forgot to get photos of my second outfit which really is a shame.



Dress: New Look
Tights: International
Shoes: No idea! They're a really common (and comfy!) design though.
Ring: No idea.

I absolutely adore this dress; it's one of my favourites. It's little baggy on me but it's one of those things I saw and knew I just had to have in my wardrobe. It's a little thin but it was warm enough as I had a big fur coat and wool tights! I chose flats because I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking... shame I didn't think of this when I tried to do a two mile walk in heels the next day! I basically wanted to be comfortable wearing this.



I pretty much wore basic make-up since I knew I couldn't touch up for a few hours. Also, I've started to run out of fake lashes! I'm using them sparingly until I can afford some new ones, which is one of the reasons I'm not wearing them. I wore a lot of mascara though, on my top and bottom lashes. It's disappointing that this little camera didn't pick that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment