Monday 20 August 2012

5 Magical Make-Up Tips

Recently, I've been having so much fun recording make-up looks for YouTube. I'm very shy and I still feel incredibly awkward about them but they're just so much fun to do! Whilst I've been filming them I've noticed that I always seem to have a little, handy tip and I have a tendency to want to say them every video which is ridiculous.

So here's 5 of my top make-up tips especially for you guys!

1.) This is my biggest bugbear but when applying blusher, don't smile. Applying blush on your apples of your cheeks when smiling looks great until you look at everyone with a straight face. Then it just looks nasty and out of place.

2.) Instead of splashing out on pricey heated eyelash curlers, just quickly blowdry your current pair. BAM. Instant heated eyelash curlers. Just make sure not to burn your eyelashes with them.


3.) If you feel a little shaky about applying liquid eyeliner, use a kohl eyeliner to do a quick line and then go over the top with it with a liquid eyeliner. The kohl liner acts like a guide.

4.) Sudocrem isn't just for babies bums. It's absolutely amazing for clearing up bad skin and killing spots. My younger sister uses it every day and her once acne prone skin has completely cleared up! Just apply it over your blemishes and wash it off the next morning and ZAP, that spot is dead.


Well. I lied! Number 5 is for you to share your weird and handy beauty tips with me.

Just leave a comment and let me know what your secrets are!

2 comments:

  1. Nice tips! Haha it makes me so annoyed when people smile to put blush on ugh! I always have such a straight face when I do make up xD
    I never have to really curl my lashes and I used the blow dryer trick a few times xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips... nice ;)
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete