Wednesday 31 October 2012

Va Va Voom!

Last week I was fortunate enough to win two tickets to see Nicki Minaj live at Newcastle! I only found out I'd won them at 3pm on the day of the actual concert so it was a nightmare to get ready since I had nothing fabulous enough for Ms. Minaj.


Can I just say how gorgeous she is in real life? She's absolutely tiny, like a little doll! She's also really good live and it was nice to see that she knew what her vocal capabilities live were so she could adlib the parts she couldn't do on her own. She's also a superb dancer and as someone who wasn't a really big Nicki fan, I ended up really enjoying myself.


She was really explicit live, it's enough to make a girl blush.






I'm just really surprised at how much I ended up enjoying myself.

This isn't my video below, I was at the side as I had won front block seating tickets but I loved this performance.


3 comments:

  1. Oh im not that into Nicki but i would love to go to her concert just cuz it seems fun xD! Glad you had a good time :)!
    She has a pretty face ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! It's good that you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete