Wednesday 3 July 2013

Black Out



I've been experimenting with my image a lot, trying to find something which I like for myself. My wardrobe is a mash-mash of fashions (I have smart, gal, sweet, creepy cute... everything) and my latest investment has fallen into the darker side of things. I've found myself quite enjoying wearing this outfit and the amount of compliments I've received whilst wearing this out and about has been amazing. The only time I've ever been stopped so much and complimented in my life was at conventions!

...Alas, my step dad took one look and went, "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!"

Can't win them all!

Dress: Vivienne Westwood
Hairbow: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Off-brand
Choker: Off-brand
Ring: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Vivienne Westwood

I'm hoping to bring this t-shirt dress across to winter with me by investing in a pair of leggings (which are my pet hate). Lazy Oaf has charmed my heart with their selection of leggings and has managed to stop me from spending at Black Milk. I don't have an issue with Black Milk, I just really hate leggings!

Darker lips with a neutral eye were key this time and I actually ran out of time to get dressed, oopsie daisy! Hence the lazy eye make-up. I'm a total lazy girl at heart and lazy life has charmed me shamelessly. ♥

Instagram has a cool new video feature which you can use to take videos with! Check out my outfit post in video format!


Swiggity swag. If you're wondering the bruising on my knee is an injury from when a cute King Charles Cavalier pulled me over and it's still healing.

Until next time!


2 comments:

  1. You look great, this look really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , lovely. It means a lot considering it's usually a lot different from what I go for. xoxo

      Delete