Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines to Die For

Whether or not you're unlucky in love or happily single, Valentines Day is that one day we'd rather not exist. It's just a commercial holiday to force you to buy things right ...Or at least, that's what I say because I'm a bitter spinster.

If you're going out on a lucky date or you're staying home eating ice-cream and loathing people (aka me) one thing that we can't let down is our nails. Best make an impression and even if you have no one to show them off to you can look at your fingers and be smug about what you've done. Significant others? Bah! Who needs them?

Searching the internet I've found 5 of the most gorgeous, gal-esque Valentines nails for you guys to inspire you.


By Leximartone


By Love28007


By Nailed by Stacy


By Sparkly, Sharp & Fabulous


By Unknown. Let me know if this is yours!

If I could I would definitely have nails like these. They're so gorgeous!

Let me know your favorite of the 5 in the comments. Also, leave your blog links there; I'm always looking for new blogs to read!

Happy Valentines everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment