Thursday 13 March 2014

Cosplay Preview: Mirai Kuriyama

In a few weeks it will be another convention down on my con schedule. Scary!

They're always so stressful to get ready for even if you're not cosplaying like I am. I'm currently running around like a headless chicken all, "I won't be ready in time! What do I do? I'm going to be left in trouble!"

Actually, this convention has had a lot of bad sides for me so far but I hope that just means the event itself is extra good.

One of the characters I'm cosplaying as is Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata. I actually didn't like the series but by the end I was crying like a little baby. After some decision I decided that I too could be as cute as Mirai.

Have some teasers below!




Camwhoring is fun when you look cute~

The outfit is actually super warm and comfy, I think I might die from overheating! But it's better to be warm than cold.

The circle lenses I'm wearing for her are EOS New Adult Brown. Her eyes are more of a light brown than yellow so I wanted lenses which would reflect that and these do a pretty nice job of it! Even if I did put them in backwards originally!

Stay sweet! ♥

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment