Thursday 12 June 2014

Tomodachi Life

Has anyone else been playing Tomodachi Life? I'm totally hooked to this game! It's super silly and fun and it's nice to take a break from serious games for once in awhile. Sorry Fire Emblem, I love you but I want fun.

Here's some adventures from my first few days of playing!


My first appearance. I have a cat!


I went on a date with JoJo~ We didn't hit it off.


Therefore, I had a lunch date with Tsubasa Masuwaka.


Afterwards she tried teaching me how to twerk.


Where did they find a bowl that big though?!


Some of us decided to have a barbeque to celebrate summer!


Kanye West and Conchita Wurst then came to join in on the fun.


Kanye West then decided to hold a rap concert to prove himself.


My Mii then had a dream about the red string of fate. Except JoJo was at the end! He doesn't even like her...


There was also a wedding!


I'm having a lot of fun with this game. It's so silly! The only complaint I have is that my islanders sometimes don't have enough problems for me to solve and I want them to all become friends faster.

Do you guys have this game? If you want, you can add my Mii to your game by scanning the QR code below! Share your codes with me so I can add you to mine!


email me

No comments:

Post a Comment