Monday 18 August 2014

Before & After Make-Up

Make-up is wonderful and whether or not we intend it to, it can rule a girl's life. There's nothing better than erasing all of your flaws and enhancing everything that makes you, well... you! As a guy once said to me whilst I was getting ready, "Make-up is real life Photoshop."

Maybe it can't conceal all of our flaws but it does a good job of trying it's very best. It also allows for any one of us girls or boys to be beautiful, something that whether or not we're willing to admit we all want to be.

I've put together a small collection of images showing the impact that make-up can have on our own appearance. Enjoy!







I included my own transformation because I can. Privileges of being a blog owner~

Stay sweet! ♥

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment