Monday 20 October 2014

Gyaru iPhones : 5 Favourite Apps!

So, I'm not sure about you guys but I absolutely, 100% could not live without my apps. To be honest, I'm not sure how I functioned without them if I'm honest. As we're in an increasingly vain world it's easy to rely on apps for everything from entertainment to photography to even lifestyle.

I've listed some of my favourite apps below that I think that you guys may find useful.


Instagram

Starting off the list with an obvious choice. Instagram is a fun way to share photos and connect with people. There's so many girls on there it's great for co-ord and make-up inspiration. People on Instagram are super friendly, too. There's no excuse to not have this.


Camera 360

I swear by this app. This app is the light of my life, the apple of my eye, the chocolate sprinkles to my ice-cream... you get the hint. I've written about this app before and I swear it gets better with every new update. The filters are gorgeous, the skin effects are beautiful, and it allows some basic photoshop features. Even better is that it's all in English so there's no fiddling around trying to read Chinese.

The app is updated frequently with new features and the makers of the app have several other photography apps that may pique your interest. Definitely worth a look!


Poco

I'm not actually sure of the name of this app as it's in Chinese, but I was able to find it in the store using the term Poco. This app is one of my favourites at the moment, it's amazing! It has a liquify tool and it even allows you to apply make-up and circle lenses so it looks natural. It also has a healing tool, filters, even some purikura! It even has options to remove undereye bags naturally.

As it's in Chinese it can be difficult to work so I recommend just clicking around until you get what result you want. It's worth it.


DecoCamera

This is a really Ageha style purikura app. I've seen better purikura apps out there but this is the most 'gyaru' app I've seen and the frames are absolutely gorgeous. It's one of my favourite apps to purikura with just for how gorgeous it is, even if the styles are limited.


Girls Camera

One of my biggest issues with Purikura apps is that the stamps can be limited and can therefore get boring. It's a pain when your favourite app just gets tired and uninteresting to you. What I really like about Girls Camera is that it's a purikura app that's constantly updated. Why? It allows the users of the app to draw their own stamps and you can use the stamps other girls have shared. There's a neverending supply of new stamps that way!


What are your guys favourite apps? I love trying new ones out so anything new and interesting would be appreciated.

Stay sweet! ♥


email me

No comments:

Post a Comment