Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween: Shibuya109 Style

Happy Halloween!

At this time of the year it's not unusual to see spooks, ghouls and other horrifying, terrible creatures prowling the floor of Shibuya109. Well, to be honest, most of them aren't terrifying.

The brands of Shibuya109 released their 2014 Halloween collection and what better date to post it than Halloween itself?









My picks are:

⋆ Swankiss
⋆ MA*RS
⋆ one*spo
⋆ Fig & Viper
⋆ Liz Lisa
⋆ SPIGA
⋆ GARULA
⋆ tutuHA
⋆ Cocolulu
⋆ SLY

The accessories from Ruby Rose are really cute too!

My question to you girls is if you had to wear something from one of these brands, which one would it be? I think I'd have to go with MA*RS because it looks like typical MA*RS whilst also being a bunny. ♥

Stay spooky! ♥

email me

No comments:

Post a Comment